Opportunities in the world's largest offshore market
The inaugural OSV Middle East Conference was hugely successful in showcasing oil and gas industry expectations, commercial trends and new contracting opportunities for offshore support vessels (OSVs) in the region.
The 2nd annual OSV Middle East will once again bring together the movers, shakers and leaders of the OSV sector of the Arabian Gulf to discuss opportunities in and outside the region, optimizing vessel performance and how to benefit from the region’s shipbuilding/ repair capabilities.
What’s new for 2013?
- Strategic dialogue with MENA’s largest vessel owners and shipyards
- Interactive discussion with the region’s top operators on goals and challenges
- Exclusive perspectives on key issues: MLC implementation, competing in the global marketplace and using the right vessel technologies
- Innovation in design, equipment and technology
- Leading AHTS and PSV players on conformance to legislative requirements
- Meeting local content challenges in Middle East, Africa and the Caspian Region
- Focus on reducing operational cost and risk management
- Shipbuilding and repair capabilities in GCC countries
- Artificial islands and impact on OSVs
What 2012 attendees had to say for Offshore Support Vessels Middle East:
“Excellent opportunity for networking”
Ramzi H. Al-Kaaf from ADMA-OPCO
“Glad to attend such a conference like this, The conference helped me to gain knowledge, update myself about the market situation, come up with a suitable marketing strategy”
- Shankar from Daikai Engineering
“Great networking opportunity as there is a lack of such industry events in this region”
- Mukund Rajamani from SMIT LAMNALCO
The 2nd annual Offshore Support Vessels Middle East will be held from October 1-3, 2013 at the Fairmont Dubai in Dubai, UAE.
For more information visit www.osvconference.com/middleeast or call +65 6508 2401.