Ritchie Bros lines up massive truck auction
Ritchie Bros Auctioneers is lining up a massive auction in the Netherlands in September, which will feature hundreds of used and unused transportation, mining and heavy construction trucks.
Highlights include articulated dump trucks, rock trucks, van trucks, mixer trucks, combination trucks, concrete pump trucks. All trucks and industrial equipment is being sold without minimum bids or reserve prices.
“The upcoming auction in Moerdijk provides a great opportunity for people that are looking to buy heavy trucks for use in their projects,” said Brian Butzelaar, vice president of sales for Northern Europe.
“This auction features a significant number of Mercedes-Benz trucks coming from a large end-user that has been using and maintaining these trucks.There is a great selection of trucks and other equipment items in this auction, whether you are inthe field of construction, transportation or other industries.”
The auction is followed by an auction in Dubai the following week. Buyers can bid in person or online.
Highlights from the September auction in the Netherlands include:
• 8 concrete pump trucks, including a 2008 Mercedes-Benz Actros 5051 10x6 with a Putzmeister M52-5
• 44 combination trucks with end dump, including a 2010 Mercedes-Benz Actros 1844LS
• 33 dump trucks, including a 2010 Mercedes-Benz Actros 4144 8x8
• 16 mixer trucks, including a 2008 Mercedes-Benz Actros 3236 8x4
• 21 truck tractors, including a 2010 Mercedes-Benz Actros 1844 4x2
• 24 articulated dump trucks, including two Terex TA30RS and three Volvo A35D
• 75 van trucks, including four Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 316CDI and eight Iveco Daily 65C18