Star Shipping with their second completed project of 2020
Star Shipping, Pakistan are pleased to share their second completed project of 2020. The shipment involved eight transformers and their scope of work included logistics supervision and full coordination.
- 4 Transformers at 108tn each
- 4 Transformers at 320tn each
- Total Volume: 12,745.75cbm
- Total Packages: 850
- Port of Loading: Shanghai, China
- Port of Discharge: Port Qasim, Pakistan
"Star Shipping have become important players in supply chain management as increasing numbers of firms are outsourcing their logistics activities. In a highly competitive market, we shall maintain our good work to our clients and partners and serve with efficiency in all future assignments," noted the company press release.